Minutes A Day – Mastery for a Lifetime!
Smart-EZE apps are designed for review of Math, English Grammar, and Reading Comprehension materials learned during the previous school year, for grades 1-5. Smart-EZE provides the necessary interactive review and practice that allows students to retain important math and language arts skills, not only over the summer break, but for their entire lives!
Based on the award-winning Summer Solutions Workbooks, the first Smart-EZE lesson is free for a single subject and grade level of your choice.
NEW!!! Smart-EZE includes a unique game reward for each subject – WordSearch (English), Crossword puzzles (Reading), and NumberNudge (Math). Rewards are unlocked when a minimum of 15 trophies is achieved. Additional rewards features and bonus games are unlocked when you achieve a trophy for 100% of the lessons.
Benefits For Students – Studies indicate that over the summer break, children forget much of what they learned during the previous school year. We recommend that the students complete a lesson three times per week over the summer break. Smart-EZE uses a strategy known as interleaved practice, which requires students to systematically re-visit material that has already been mastered. This type of practice ensures long-term retention. By spacing the lessons over a ten-week period, students return to school in the fall, ready to begin learning new material right away.
Benefits For Parents – Parents have the capability of tracking their children’s progress, and reports can be reviewed or emailed.
- Comprehensive lessons for Math, English Grammar, and Reading, grades 1- 5
- Over 400 interactive questions per subject and grade level, with over 4500 in all
- Student progress reports can be viewed by students and parents
- Animated feedback as the student progresses through lessons
- Incentive rewards games are offered for each subject, matching the grade level
- Flexibility—each lesson can be used by up to 5 family members
- Over 1,200 interactive questions for each grade